I absolutely love live music. I’ve been to easily over 200 concerts and a dozen festivals.
A little over three years ago, I became a dad. Best day of my life! Needless to say, late night concerts were replaced with diapers and rocking my little girl to sleep. I was able to go to the occasional show, but nothing like before. Once my son was born in the summer of 2015, my concert going days were all but over—at least for the foreseeable future.
Just because I couldn’t get to shows, didn’t mean I didn’t crave the magic that a live show brings. I started exploring archive.org, YouTube, SoundCloud and other live concert resources and was turned on to a never-ending treasure chest of high-quality live music.
I started Jam Buzz to share the live music that I came across and thought other fans that can’t get to shows for whatever reason might enjoy experiencing a little bit of the magic, even if it was on their computer or smartphone.
Since it’s launch, Jam Buzz has grown by leaps and bounds. Here are some more Jam Buzz milestones:
- Over 10,000 live music fans are connected to Jam Buzz via social media and our newsletter.
- Jam Buzz’s first intern started in January, 2017.
- Over 460,000 jams have been served to hundreds of thousands of live music fans since launching in January, 2016.
- Jam Buzz shared 391 shows, sets, and songs in 2016.
- In addition to sharing great music, you and Jam Buzz were able to raise $386 for charity!
New to Jam Buzz? Check out some of the best jams featured from last year in the first annual Jam Buzzers!
Beyond sharing the jam of the day, there are so many ways with today’s technology that we can share the music we all love in new and creative ways. I have a lot of cool things planned for 2017 and appreciate you taking the time to reach out to me and learn a little more about Jam Buzz!
208 Lenox Ave
Westfield, NJ 07090