The weekly Swamp Family TV is back tonight with Tedeschi Trucks Band’s Red Rock Show from summer 2017. Back in 2017, the Wood Brothers and Hot Tuna joined TTB for their Wheels of Soul tour.
During the first of two nights at Red Rocks, TTB was joined by a few guests throughout the evening including Hot Tuna for the Jefferson Airplane cover “3/5 of a Mile in 10 Seconds.” The next guest out was keyboardist extraordinaire John Medeski for a few tunes. The Wood Brothers joined TTB for the “Let Me Roll It” encore.
- Don’t Know What It Means
- Keep On Growing (Derek and the Dominos cover)
- Swamp Raga (The Derek Trucks Band cover) (>)
- Midnight in Harlem
- Made Up Mind
- 3/5 of a Mile in 10 Seconds (Jefferson Airplane cover) (with Hot Tuna)
- Bound for Glory (with John Medeski)
- Leaving Trunk (Sleepy John Estes cover)
- Volunteered Slavery (Rahsaan Roland Kirk cover) (with John Medeski)
- Ali (Miles Davis cover) (with John Medeski)
- Let Me Get By (with John Medeski)
- Angel From Montgomery (John Prine cover)
- Sugaree (Jerry Garcia cover)
- How Blue Can You Get? (Johnny Moore’s Three Blazers cover)
- I Want More
- Get What You Deserve (The Derek Trucks Band cover)
- Let Me Roll It (Wings cover) (with The Wood Brothers)
- I Wish I Knew How It Would Feel to Be Free (Billy Taylor cover)
Thanks to Tedeschi Trucks Band for the full show!